Change your life


Learn to Heal yourself and others with the worlds most powerful energy healing modality!






Add to Technorati Favorites

Recommended reading

Each link will take you to amazon.com for more info


 ~Quantum Physics/Consciousness~ Explains in great detail the link between the observer, and the quantum field, basically puts the power back in our hands! Great read.~


~Science/Spirituality: - Fascinating Read! From zero-point energy, to basically proving reincarnation! Very diverse. Eyes wide, jaw dropped kind of read. Highly Recommended!


~LIFE CHANGING: Spirituality - Paramahansa Yoganada is a God-realized Master from India, who travelled to America in the early 1920's to teach the science of Self-Realization. (click the picture above to read the entire book online for free!) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~

Monday, December 31, 2007

I Meet my Master

Master Yogiraj Gurunath
After reading for many years about spiritual practices, I finally decided it was time to find a Master. The saying goes, "When the disciple is ready, the Master appears", though at the time, I hardly believed my lifestyle was accustomed to a full out spiritual life,(some vices are hard to break), I still wanted to seek. As fate would have it, in August of 2006, a local spiritual shop was holding a santsang, (devotional speach and chanting), which was led by Master Yogiraj Gurunath. Master came to America from India to give initiation into the ancient science of Kriya Yoga. For those of you who don't know, Kriya Yoga is a technique in which the Kundalini energies in the spine, are raised to the highest nerve centers in the brain, eventually bringing about what is called, "enlightenment". The technique was first braught to the west by Paramahansa Yoganada, author of the priceless book, "Autobiography of a Yogi", which I HIGHLY recommend. For more information on Kriya Yoga, please click here. Myself and three of my close friends attended the satsang that evening, one of which went on to renunciate his life, and is presently training to become a monk at the Kauai Hindu monastery in Hawaii. Naturally, I was nervous to meet a true Master, but I was also excited to see if all the remarkable stories I had read about were true! We all gathered in a spacious room, (about 25 of us total), as we sat comfortably on the floor awaiting the Master's presence. Then, there he was, a God-man standing before me! My first impression of course was pure awe and joy, though I attempted not to show it. I remember thinking how serious he must be, in likeness to that of a drill seargent, because after all, he had reached the highest goal, and probably had no emotion, no wit or humor like that of a typical person. Master sat on a yoga pillow in front of us, with two beautiful flower arrangements on either side of him, he slowly looked over the students who had come to listen, to learn. I remember feeling not worthy. When Master began to speak, I couldn't help but give him my full attention. His voice was calming and the power of his words almost instantly raised my vibrations to that of optimum clarity. (When a Master speaks, his frequency is carried through his words, raising the vibrations of those fortunate enough to hear them.) As I began to listen, I was astonished at how funny and playful he was! He was not at all like the image I had of the emotionless drill seargent, but the exact opposite! He actually had refined emotions, and I could tell by listening to him, that he is a highly evolved soul in a human body. Master began to speak of the science of Kriya Yoga. He told us that evening, how pain and sorrow come when one identifies with the mortal body, and how instead we should identify with our immortal body, which is the only truth. He told us to have courage on the path, for all else leads to suffering. Further into the satsang, we each recieved Shaktipat, which is a transfer of tremendous spiritual energy from a Master to a disciple. Shaktipat, also known as "initiation", awakens the Kundalini energies to a higher degree, which speeds up the evolution of a soul. In the old days, Shaktipat was reserved only for advanced disciples, but today, the evolution of mankind has become such a matter of urgency,(just turn on the news), it is being offered to students more and more flexibly. After recieving shaktipat, I returned to my spot on the floor and closed my eyes, chanting the OM mantra over and over in my mind. What soon followed was an unspeakable bliss that coursed through my entire being. Tears came to my eyes, as I recall, I had never felt so appreciative in my entire life. I felt a oneness that I had never known existed, as it were, this feeling was recaptured in the meditations that followed days after. The technique itself I cannot disclose,(Master's wishes), though I can say it involves the breath, visualization and other factors. As I stated earlier, Master's emotions were not hardened, but refined, and this is very important. Many new-agers are under the impression that one must be cut off from their emotions in order to reach the goal. The opposite is true. Emotions are a natural occurence in our being, and allow us to express our own individuality. The problem becomes when the will has been taken over by emotion, thus we have violence, anger, and so forth. We must learn to refine the good emotions, and remove the bad, for only then can we move up the evolutionary ladder in the cosmic play. As the satsang went on, Master continued to bless us with his loving humor, and powerful energies, as he conveyed stories about his journeys through America thus far. How wonderful it was to be in the presence of such a Divine, loving, and funny man! I guess when one knows through their own experience, the unity of all things, life tends to be less serious, and nothing can really effect you inside, for everything is already perfect. I hope to be such a person someday, if not this life, some life soon! Master has annual tours through the United States, and other countries, so if you feel you are ready, I strongly recommend you try and meet him. The link to his website is here, with touring dates and other information. There are also many video clips of Master to enjoy on youtube, which a few can be found here and here. There is so much more that I could say about this life changing experience, but I'll leave it up to you to see for yourself just what it is that I speak of, hopefully in THIS incarnation. Dont wait another life, for man is behind the natural flow of things, and nature is evolving, with or without us. It's never too late to leave all the baggage behind, and find TRUE peace in God, literally! I wish you safe and happy times on your journey, and may the light find you with ease, as it were, you are one with God, and one with all. Know it through experience. God Bless. OM SHANTI!

No comments: